Yes, it is important that women who are pregnant or nursing have plenty of collagen because it provides essential proteins that our bodies utilize daily and that promote optimal health for a growing baby. Shore Magic Collagen is 3rd party certified hypoallergenic and 3rd party tested for purity. Shore Magic Collagen is needed to ensure a strong body and to help you heal. Although it is safe, we do recommend speaking with your healthcare provider.
Articles in this section
- Does Shore Magic collagen have a specific taste or smell?
- What is the shelf life of your collagen?
- How do I store the collagen?
- I’m dealing with a specific ailment, how do I know if collagen is right for me?
- Can Shore Magic help with anxiety and depression?
- Can Shore Magic Collagen be taken in hot liquids?
- Is Shore Magic Collagen Kosher?
- Is Shore Magic Collagen a Halal food?
- Is Shore Magic Collagen vegan?
- Is Shore Magic Collagen safe to take while pregnant or nursing?