Yes. Shore Magic Collagen is thermally stable in hot temperatures since the original naturally-occurring triple helix structure has been hydrolyzed into smaller peptide chains. These smaller chains would be stable in hot drinks like coffee, tea, etc.
Articles in this section
- Does Shore Magic collagen have a specific taste or smell?
- What is the shelf life of your collagen?
- How do I store the collagen?
- I’m dealing with a specific ailment, how do I know if collagen is right for me?
- Can Shore Magic help with anxiety and depression?
- Can Shore Magic Collagen be taken in hot liquids?
- Is Shore Magic Collagen Kosher?
- Is Shore Magic Collagen a Halal food?
- Is Shore Magic Collagen vegan?
- Is Shore Magic Collagen safe to take while pregnant or nursing?